62: Big Bolt Of Lightning (Very Very Frightning)
2.16.98 12\18Morn

hello, ja ja jall. Wa wa wa wa waddap!!!! I gotta give it up some!!!!

Hows the life in the dark of the cave?

How many of you saw the simpsons tonite?? that show has been on for 8 or 9 years now (jan. 1990) and its still a hella nella show. If yall dont watch it as it is, yall should start yall. Tune in next sunday at 8 on fox and chigity check it out. You cigity can also chigity check it out every wigity weekday on channal 6figity4.

Nothing new round here. List meber Dana P. brought up to me nostradaums and how the world is suposed to end in 2000 cause of nuculear war. And she said its gonna be sadaam housain who launches those first nuculear missles, but i think it could be the russions cause they still have missals pointed at new york (the cold war still aint over yall). or it could be the US at the russians or anyone else for that matter.
Well, either way this is bad news for me. Cause if there is a nuclear war i won't be in a bomb shelter, because i am gonna be drafted. Fuck!!!

well, here is something i know youve wanted. Everything you've ever wanted to know about list member Jen H. but were afraid to ask.

> Full Name: Jennifer Rose Hawkins
> Nickname(plus screen name): Pooh of ri and I don't really have a nickname
> DOB: September 15,1981
> Parents: Kathryn and Daniel
> Siblings & Their Ages: Valerie 18
> Future School: BU, URI
> Best Friends: a couple
> Pets & Their Names: Three cats (Snowball, Brandy, Shadow) and a goldfish( whom I haven't named yet)
> Jobs: Having fun
> Hobbies: music, hanging out, photography, skiing, anything thats fun
> Things You Collect: Winnie the Pooh stuff
> Best Advice Ever Given: Nothing is impossible if you really want it. and of course don't talk to strangers. and becareful where you put your backpack
> Given by : different people
> Words Or Phrases You Overuse: oh well
> A Non-Sport Game Which You Enjoy: poker
> Dream Car:
> Coolest Experience In Life:
> Scariest Thing You've Ever Done: lets see well getting chase by the chef in the hotel in new york on the 8th grade band tripwas scary. Also when i was five and i went hiking i felldown a waterfall(it wasn't big but still very scary > Fave Thing To Do In The Summer: hanging out with my friends
> In The Fall: applepicking
> Fave Thing To Do In The Winter: ski > In the Spring: going for drives
> Little-Known Talent You Possess:I don't know of any little-known talent i possess but when i find one ill let ya know
> Special Skills Or Talents: laughing, no particular outstanding talents,
> Song That Couldn't Be Improved Upon:
> Character Traits You Look For most in a Person: trust, humor, and patience
> Future Goals: I want to major in philsophy or psychology or philosophy
> Denomination (if any): Catholic
> Church (if any): St. Joesph's
> Fave Music: depends i like alot of music
> Fave Color: blue
> Fave Food: veggie pizza
> Least Fave Food: yams
> Funniest People You Know: Most people
> Fave Vacationing Spot: Disney World
> Fave Subject: History
> In And Around The CD Player: Third Eye Blind, Sister Hazel, Jewel, Counting Crows, Umm REM
> Fave "Toy": the slinky
> Fav Books: Pride and prejudice, jane eyre, The complete stories of Winnie the Pooh, and A time to Kill
> Book You Would Like to Read: Wuthering heights and Les Miserable
Fave Cartoon Characters: do you even have to ask
> Fave Actor: Dustin Hoffman, leonardo Dicaprio, Harison Ford
> Fave Performer (dead or alive):
>Fave Director:
> Fave Movies: titanic, conspiracy theory
> Fave Music Video: Third eye blind semicharmed life
> Fave animal: cats, fish, dogs, and hamsters
> Fave TV Show:
> Fave Day: Saturday
> Fave Month: Dec and May
> Fave Holiday: Christmas.
> Fave Part Of Newspaper: Comics
> Fave Toothpaste: Total
> Fave Thing To Wear: my yellow fleece fuzzy
> Other: Fave Cities : New York and Boston

Well, Jennifer Rose, thank you for providing us with all these fun facts. I feel like i know you 35 times better now. Ithought your fish was named George.

How a many people here, besides myself, go to an all girls scool? Let me know if you do.

List member Lizz W. of Chumbawumba, NE writes:

hey ben
you wanted beach boys memories?
ive got one. ever since i can remember, i was hooked on the beach boys. While "normal" fifth graders were worshipping those faggot new kids on the block, i was running around singing "in my rooom" and "409". I named my cat Kokomo, after the greatest song there ever was. They came to the Warwick tent a few years back and i begged my parents to let me go. To my dismay, i was the only person under 35 there! to my utter contentment, we were three rows back and when they were singing, i was the only perosn standing up dancing. Mike Love blew me a kiss. I was estatic, infatuated with a older man. from that day on, i was in love. just wanted to share that.

liz m.

Dear Liz,
If you insult my new kids on the bock again i'm going to beat the shit out of you!!!!
Love,
Ben

listmember Jon S. of Chigity, Charlie writes the following:

ben-
don't forget that in the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly and Richie Vallens, we lost a few other rock greats, most notably, the Big Bopper. Please include his name in all future mailings to fix this obvious oversite. Also, what ever happened to Oleg?

jon

Dear Jon,
The funny thing is that the pilot of that plane was the only one who lived. Nope, just kidding. Everybody died at the moment of impact, were thrown from the plane and were found in the snow!!!!! God bless 1959!!!
Love,
Ben

Don't just sit there a bummin. Come, get up, Keep them letters a cummin!

If you do not have clothes on while you are reading this, please consider the fact that that is disgusting. How dare you read my mailing list naked!!!!!

This week's album recomendation is Queen's ever lovin record, A Night At The Opera. And one night is just enough time to get fun little mandoline dittys, big depressing hard rock and Bohemian Rhapsody. When ever ever I here that song I have to do the wayne's world dance. I know tyou all do it too, that's a great movie. I also like the foxy lady scene and Garth puts on Foxy Lady. And wow what a great movie. "Ow!!! I fell on my keys!!! Ow!! Ow!!"

Hey everybody!!! welcome to another issue of my mailing list!!! No one new this week but if you know any one else who you can convince to join, please do. Help me build myself an ego!!!

Also, keep in mind that list member Nate D. has a radio show. what?!¿ you can't just say tune in to listmembers radio show 3-5 wednesday 88.1 welh? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze? Its on wednesday at 3 pm till 5 pm and its on 88.1 fm. Its a jazz show. for more infor email powai@aol.com, who you can also order a clean and friendly album from.

Also, keep in mind that list member Nate D. has a radio show. what?!¿ you can't just say tune in to listmembers radio show 3-5 wednesday 88.1 welh? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze? Its on wednesday at 3 pm till 5 pm and its on 88.1 fm. Its a jazz show. for more infor email powai@aol.com, who you can also order a clean and friendly album from.

Also, keep in mind that list member Nate D. has a radio show. what?!¿ you can't just say tune in to listmembers radio show 3-5 wednesday 88.1 welh? pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze? Its on wednesday at 3 pm till 5 pm and its on 88.1 fm. Its a jazz show. for more infor email powai@aol.com, who you can also order a clean and friendly album from.

Any ways is that it? Yeah I think so. I will go now.

I hope the next issue is good cause this one sucked.

See you all in hell, suckers!!! unles i get drafted :-(

Love,
the biggest ben garber fan of all,
Eathen Hawke